Sunday, March 16, 2008

IT'S CHROMEO...


ok guys so welcome to my very eclectic all over the place musical tastes... I am a jazz musician first but beyond that I'm here, there and everywhere... This is Chromeo my girl Donna at SMT studio in manhattan turned me on and it's been my dishwashing music ever since!! Here's a lil bio and you can catch their music at myspace.com/chromeo

Chromeo is P-Thugg and Dave, best friends since their adolescence, virtuoso musicians, walking hip hop encyclopedias, and the only successful Arab/Jew partnership since the dawn of human culture. After spending the three years since the release of their debut album, She’s In Control, jet setting, globetrotting, and embarking on an overall sensual conquest of planet Earth, Chromeo headed back to their Montreal lab to put together album number deux.

No comments: